LSAT India is a test designed by USA-based Law School Admission Council (LSAC) for use by law schools in India. Law School Admission Test (LSAT) scores are used for admission to five-year integrated LL.B Programmes, 2 year LL.M. and 3 year LL.B. Programmes. LSAT 2014 is scheduled to be held in third week of the May 2014 across 15 cities of India. Desired candidates can fill in their forms which are available online form 12th Nov, 2013 to 30th Apr, 2014.
Eligibility LSAT 2014:
Candidates interested in 3 year LLB programmes and 5 year integrated LLB programmes should have completed 10+2 in any stream, candidates interested in LLM course should have completed Graduation. Every participating Law school has different eligibility criteria for admission. Candidate must visit the website of participating law school to know the eligibility. If one registers for the test and then determines that one is ineligible for admission to the intended law school, no test-fee refund will be available.
List Participating Law Colleges:
- Amity Law School – Gurgaon
- Central India College of Law, Godhani – Nagpur
- Chotanagpur Law College – Ranchi
- G H Raisoni Law School – Nagpur
- Jindal Global Law School – Sonipat (Haryana)
- JSS Law College – Mysore
- K.L.E. Society’s Law College – Bangalore
- MATS Law School, MATS University – Raipur
- Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSOIPL)
- School of Law, Galgotias University – Greater NOIDA
- School of Law, GITAM University – Visakhapatnam
- School of Law, Sharda University – Greater Noida
How to apply?
Aspirants who want to apply for LSAT 2014 India are required to fill in the online registration form or can send a Demand draft. Registration Fee: Rs. 3800/- The demand draft/pay order/banker’s cheque (favouring NCS Pearson India Pvt. Ltd., payable at New Delhi/ Noida) should reach the below mentioned address on or before 28th April, 2014 either by post or courier.
6708, DLF Phase – IV
Gurgaon, Haryana – 122002
Candidates should write “LSAT-India” at the bottom of the envelope.
- Registration opens: 12th Nov, 2013
- Registration close: 30th Apr, 2014
- Demand Draft Payments: 12th Nov, 2013 to 28th Apr, 2014
- Admit Card Release 8th May, 2014 to 17th May, 2014
- LSAT-India 2014, Test Date 18th May, 2014
- Announcement of Result 14th Jun, 2014