Notice regarding admission in UG and PG courses.
The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI) Tripura are now open for admissions for their UG PG Programmes for 2014 session. Applicant s are invited for MBA MCA BBA BCA LLB B.Ed programs offered by the ICFAI University‚ Tripura.
MBA: Graduation in any discipline with 45% and above aggregate marks
MCA: Any graduate having 45% marks in graduation with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level or at graduation
BBA: Pass in 10+2 with aggregate of 40% and above (any discipline)
BCA: Pass in 10+2 / Intermediate with aggregate 40% and above and having mathematics as one of the major subject
LLB: Graduate in any discipline with 45% (40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) and above aggregate marks
B.Ed: Graduate in any discipline with 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) and above aggregate marks.
Final year students in respective qualifying examinations awaiting results can also apply.
Admission Criteria: The selection of applicants for all programs is made through application and interview. While evaluating students for admission‚ due weightage is given to academic distinction‚ awards in sports/cultural events‚ debates‚ quizzes and other extra co-curricular activities
- Last date for submission of completed application forms: 18th July 2014
- Interview and admission decision: 25th July 2014
- Last date for payment of admission fee: 31st July 2014
- Reporting at ICFAI University Tripura for submission of certificates and verification by producing originals: 01st Aug 2014
- Registration & Payment of First Semester Tuition fee: 01st Aug 2014
- Commencement of Classes: 04th Aug 2014
For further details:- go to: