About:- Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI) was established by the Government of India on persistent demand of the Footwear Industry to have an ‘Apex Organization’ as a ‘One Stop Solution Provider’ for the various problems of the sector. Spurred by the surge in demand for trained human resources to homogenize the country’s interests with the rest of the world, the Noida campus of FDDI in Uttar Pradesh was set up in the year 1986. The other campuses are located at Fursatganj, Chennai, Kolkata, Rohtak, Chhindwara, Jodhpur & Guna.
The Institute has an impeccable track record of 100% placement for all its pass outs in major Multinational and Indian companies. FDDI alumni include VP’s and CEO’s of some of the renowned companies. FDDI students have been placed globally in countries like USA, UK, Germany, Hong Kong, Egypt, China, Singapore, UK, Middle East, Sri Lanka, South Africa etc.
Prospectus:-Prospectus along with the Admission Form can be purchased from-FDDI Campus at NOIDA‚ Rai Bareilly‚ Chennai‚ Kolkata‚ Chhindwara‚ Rohtak‚ Jodhpur & Guna.
The prospectus can also be procured from branches of Axis Bank (will be available soon) across India. The cost of Prospectus along with Admission Form is Rs. 500/-.
Students can send a Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) in favour of “FDDI” payable at New Delhi to FDDI‚ NOIDA and it will be sent through courier. Do not forget to mention your complete address at the back of the DD also. Examination Centers will be allotted on First-Come-First-Serve basis. Aspiring candidates are advised to fill in the Application Form and submit the same at the address given below at the earliest.
Application Process: –
The process for application is as follows-
Candidates are required to fill the Application Form attached with the prospectus as per the instructionmentioned here in and send the duly filled in form alongwith the requisite documents to FDDI‚ Noida. Duly Filled application form along with requisite documents should be sent to Admisison Cell‚ FDDI. A candidate can apply for more than one programme in a single form. For applying in multiple programmes candidates have to fill the programme code in accordance to their preference of programme as given in the Application Form.
- Applicants of PG programmes can apply for other PG programmes only‚ in the same form.
- Applicants of UG & Integrated programmes can apply for other UG & Integrated programmes only‚ in the same form.
- If a candidate wish to apply for both UG & PG programmes he / she has to fill two separate application forms.
- Candidates applying under the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PH/Disabled) must attach an attested copy of documentary proof signed by the competent authority as admissible‚ along with the duly filled up Application Form.
- Candidates applying under exemption for written exam must attach photocopy of their relevant score card or admit card along with the duly filled up Application Form.
- Candidates is required to paste one recent passport size coloured photograph in the specified area of the form. The photograph should be pasted properly. A form without the same shall be rejected.
- Candidates is required to fill up the personal details given in the Admit Card and sent back along with the duly filled up form. The candidates are also required to send one self-addressed envelope (Size Approx 9.5 X 4.5 inches) along with the Application Form.
- The candidates are required to sign properly & carefully (without any overwriting/cut) in the first column provided in the Admit Card indicated as “signature of candidate (at the time of filling up the form)”. In case of mismatching of the signature you will not be allowed to appear for the test.
- Last date for issue of prospectus / application form- 19th May, 2014
- Last date for submission / receipt of application form-19th May, 2014
- Date of Entrance Test-13th May, 2014 to 15th May, 2014
Date for Counselling:
- PG PROGRAMMES-9th July 2014, 10th July 2014, 11th July 2014
- UG PROGRAMMES- 14th July 2014, 15th July 201416th July & 17th July 2014.
Visit website: – http://www.fddiindia.com/