- Make sure dates of historical events are correct as they have straight markings
- Don’t write lengthy answers as they will not fetch extra marks but waste your time
- Don`t write just for the sake of writing. Even if it is a lengthy answer, try putting in important details.
- Don’t spend entire time on one section.Divide your time wisely so that you can attempt all sections.
- Extra questions will not fetch extra marks.
How to attempt a question paper-
- Number the answer correctly, Draw extra margin if required.
- Before you try to answer a question, begin with the background of the event
- Answer must be written in point form.In case of a detailed answer, give an introduction and a conclusion
- Elaborate on each subheading in about four to five lines in point form.Underline important words.
- Don’t leave any question unattended
Avoid Unforced Errors
- Carelessness: Avoid silly mistakes.The examiner is not going to be lenient with wrong dates
- Revision:During Revision time, students tend to overlook weak answers
- Planning :How to go about answering the questions should be a stable and quick decision