The Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) is one of India’s premier institutes for training, teaching and research in mass communication. It was set up by the Government of India in 1965 on the recommendation of a team of internationally known mass communication specialists from UNESCO and the Ford Foundation. The Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) with its headquarters at New Delhi also has three Regional Centres in Aizawl (Mizoram), Amravati (Maharashtra) and Dhenkanal (Orissa). Plans are underway to open two more new Regional Centres.
Indian Institute of Mass Communication‚ an internationally known centre for training and research in Mass Communication‚ an autonomous body under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting‚ Govt of India‚ invites applications for its Post Graduate Courses for 2014 session.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Those who have appeared / are appearing in final degree examinations are also eligible to apply
- Reservation of Seats: As per Government of India orders for SC/ST/PH/OBC candidates.
The duration of the course will be August 2014 to May 2015.
- The sale of application forms will commence at IIMC New Delhi and IIMC Dhenkanal from: 10th Mar 2014
- Last date for issue of application forms is 30th Apr 2014
- Completed application forms with Demand Draft should reach Registrar‚ IIMC‚ Aruna Asaf Ali Marg‚ New Delhi-110067 on or before 30th Apr 2014
- Entrance Exam on 31st May 2014
Web Address: www.iimc.gov.in