The Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test (RPET) 2014 is to be conducted at state-level for admission to first year of undergraduate engineering courses in various Government aided and Private unaided technical institutions of Rajasthan for the year 2014-15.
Note: The courses are available except in the institutions BITS Pilani, MNIT Jaipur and other Deemed Private Universities.
Tentative date for the examination is May 22, 2014 and the applications will be available in the end of March 2014.
Specializations of Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) and Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) available are:
1. Aeronautical Engineering
3. Building and Construction
9. Electrical and Electronics
10. Electronic Instrumentation and Control
11. Electronics and Communication
12. Electronics and Computer
13. Information Technology
16. Petroleum Engineering
17. Production and Industrial
18. Textile Chemistry
19. Textile Engineering
20. Textile Technology
Government aided Technology Colleges admitting on basis of RPET scores are:
1. College of Engineering & Technology, BIKANER
2. College of Technology & Engineering, UDAIPUR
3. Engineering College, AJMER
4. Engineering College, BIKANER
5. Engineering College, BHARATPUR
6. Government Engineering College, JHALAWAR
7. Government Engineering College, BANSWARA
8. Government Mahila Engineering College, AJMER
9. MBM Engineering College, JODHPUR
10. MLV Textile and Engineering College, BHILWARA
11. University College of Engineering, KOTA
A total of 4,646 seats were available for RPET 2013 qualifying candidates across the 11 government aided technology colleges. Both Government Aided Seats and Self Finance Seats are available under RPET 2013.