PG Admission Notice 2014 for IIM Indore
Indian Institute of Management‚ Indore invites candidates for Admission to two year Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP) for 2014 session. The course will be conducted in Mumbai and commence in August‚ 2014.
Eligibility for IIM PGP:
- The candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree‚ with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA awarded by any of the University that are recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) or process an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD‚ Govt of India
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the Bachelor’s degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the University / Institution from the candidate has obtained the degree
- In case the candidates are awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks‚ the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the university / institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree
- In case the university / Institution does not have any scheme for concerting CGPA into equivalent marks‚ dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiply the result with 100 would establish the equivalence
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed Bachelor’s Degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply
- However‚ the candidates who are appearing for final year examination should have 50% aggregate marks or equivalent grades up to pre-final year
- In addition to 50% aggregate marks at Bachelor’s Degree‚ candidates meeting the following criteria are eligible to apply
- Meeting the minimum eligibility does not guarantee final selection
Minimum Percentiles in CAT 2013-
- General: Section-I: 85.00‚ Section-II: 85.00‚ Overall: 90.00
- NC – OBC: Section-I: 75.00‚ Section-II: 80.00‚ Overall: 80.00
- SC/ST and DA/PWD: Section-I: 50.00‚ Section-II: 50.00‚ Overall: 55.00
- GMAT: Overall score of 650(GMAT scores obtained during 1st Jan 2012 and 31st Dec 2013 is only valid)
- Eligible candidates will be called for a short duration Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI) based on their academic record‚ performance in CAT 2013 / GMAT
- Final selection to the PGP would be based on criteria‚ such as the candidate’s academic record‚ scholastic achievements‚ relevant work experience‚ and performance in CAT 2013 / GMAT‚ WAT and PI
- However‚ IIM Indore reserves the right to change the criteria at its discretion
- WAT and PI will be conducted at Bangalore‚ Chennai‚ Delhi‚ Hyderabad‚ Indore and Mumbai
- IIM Indore reserves the right to change the centers at any time if the situation so warrants. Candidates with valid CAT 2013 / GMAT
- Scores short-listed for WAT and PI will be intimated around 13th June 2014 along with their centers
- Individual regret letters will not be sent to candidates those who are not short listed / selected
- The programme tuition fee is Rs. 7.5 lakhs per annum and is payable at the beginning of the academic year
- Security deposit is Rs.35000/‐ refundable at the end of the programme
- Tuition fee include limited study material. Hostel fee is additional.
- Last date of receipt of online application along with application fees is 6th June 2014.
- Announcement of WAT and PI shortlisted candidates: 13th June 2014.
- Conduct of WAT and PI: 28th June 2014- 30th June 2014
- Last date of accept Admission and payment of commitment fee is 30th July 2014
- Programme Registration 10th August, 2014
- Session will start on 11th August 2014
Website address: http://www.iimidr.ac.in