Delhi University has invited applications for its Post Graduate in Arts programmes for the academic session 2014.
- MA Applied Psychology
- MA Modern Indian Literature and Literary Studies
- MA Arabic
- MA Persian
- MA Buddhist Studies
- MA Philosophy
- MA English
- MA Psychology
- MA French/ German/ Italian/ Hispanic
- MA Punjabi
- MA Hindi
- MA Sanskrit Master of Library and Information Science
- MA Urdu
- MA Linguistics
- Candidates must have the percentage of marks required for the admission.
- If the course is not equivalent to Delhi University, candidates would be required to fill up the prescribed equivalence form along with all documents and a copy of authenticated syllabus of the university from which he/ she has passed the examination.
- Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility requirements shall not be registered and no request for relaxation in the minimum eligibility requirement shall be entertained.
- Candidates who have passed their BA(Hons) or equivalent examination under 10+2+3 scheme of examination of Delhi University or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto, if eligible would be registered to the MA Arts courses for the academic session 2014-2015 under direct admission. Other students have to appear in the entrance exam for admission. Candidates are advised to peruse the information provided for each subject about the minimum marks required for eligibility.
- Candidates having passed their first degree examination prior to 1985 will be treated as per with the present three years degree course.
Important dates: Entrance Exam will be held on July 6, 2014