Institute of Management Studies (IMS) Ghaziabad invites applications for its post graduate diploma in management (PGDM) programme commencing in 2014.
Eligibility: Candidates should have completed their bachelor’s degree or equivalent (in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregrate from a recognized university by the UGC/ AICTE.
- Applications will be accepted on the basis of CAT/MAT/GMAT/ATMA/CMAT score.
- Once all the applications have been received, candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Based on the performance in the GD/PI round and interaction with the director, the final result for admissions will be announced.
- Application form is available from October 1, 2013 onwards.
- Application form can be purchased from the counter at IMS Ghaziabad by paying Rs 1100
- Application form can be obtained from the selected branches of OBC by paying Rs 1100 (as per list available on website)
- Application form can be obtained by sending a DD of Rs 1150 in favor of IMS Ghaziabad, payable at Delhi.
- Application form can also be filled on-line at website by paying an amount of Rs 1100.
Offline: Applicant should send the duly filled in form to IMS Ghaziabad, i.e. Institute of Management Studies, Bulandshahr Road, Lal Quan, Ghaziabad – 201009(U.P.)
Online: Applicants should submit the online application form at http://184.108.40.206/imserp/Candidate_Login.aspx
- Dates for the GD/PI round: March 12, March 21 and March 28, 2014.
- Academic session of all the programmes shall start from July, 2014