Indian Institute of Technology‚ Jodhpur invites applicants for admission to M. Tech Programmes for 2014 session commencing from July 2014.
The course aims to develop graduates having good knowledge and research training in emerging areas of technology and science.
The master’s programme is distributed in three domains-
- M.Tech in Centre for Energy
- M.Tech in Centre for Information and Communication Technologies
- M.Tech in Centre for Systems Science
- For M.Tech in Centre for Energy: The candidate should have B.Tech‚ BE or B.Sc (Engineering) with at least 60% marks or at least 6.5/10 Cumulative Performance Index (CPI) or Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) with the valid GATE score.
- M.Tech in Centre for System Science: The candidate should be M.Sc in Sciences with at least 70% marks or at least 7/10 Cumulative Performance Index (CPI) or Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) with valid GATE score
- M.Tech in Centre for Information and Communication Technology: The candidate should have B.Tech degree from any of the IITs with CPI or CGPA 8/10 or above. The requirement of valid GATE score is exempted.
- The Institute provides partial financial support up to Rs. 25000 to each M.Tech student during their entire M.Tech Program for presenting research papers at International conferences‚ workshops or seminars.
- M.Tech students‚ as full time students of the Institute‚ are eligible for a monthly stipend of Rs. 8000 in return for 8 hours of work per week of Teaching or Research Assistantships.
Reservation Policy: The norms of reservation for different categories shall be adopted as laid down by the Ministry of Human Resource Development‚ Govt of India
Important Dates for IIT MTech programme 2014:
- Last date of filling online application form: 31st Mar 2014
- Announcement of short listed candidates for the admission process: 03rd Apr 2014
- Date of Written test and/or Interview: 12th – 13th Apr 2014