Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mumbai has invited applications for admission to its MBA (Part-time) programme. The programme commencing in 2014 will span for a duration of three years.
- Candidate should have done his or her graduation (Full Time 10+2+3/4) from a recognised University in any discipline
- Having minimum three years of work experience in executive or supervisory capacity up to April 30, 2014.
The exam will be a written test and candidates will be selected on the basis of the written test conducted.
The candidate should have a GMAT score of 600 and above (GMAT score of last 3 years up to March 26, 2014 will be considered).
How to apply:
Eligible candidates have to apply online on NMIMS’ official website: http://nmims.edu/
Applicants have to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs 1,650/- at the time of registration. The payment can be made by credit card (Visa/ Master) or by demand draft drawn in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
Candidates have to send a printout of their duly filled online application along with requires certificates and documents to: Deputy Registrar (Admission) SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies V. L. Mehta Road, JVPD Scheme, Vile Parle (West), Mumbai – 400 056
On the envelope, candidates must mention “Application for MBA (Part Time)”.
- Last date of online registration: March 26, 2014
- Last date for the documents to reach NMIMS after registration: March 28, 2014
- Call letters for written test: April 7, 2014
- Written test: April 12, 2014
- Result of written test and call letter for Personal Interview: April 19, 2014 (will be available on the official website after 5 pm)
- Personal Interview: April 25 to 28, 2014