Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mumbai has announced admissions to MBA Entrepreneurship and Family Business Management, for the academic year 2014. Shortlisted candidates have to attend an entrance test.
Course: MBA (E&FB) is a 2 year full-time unique program that helps to professionalise and grow family business and develop professional management skills of entrepreneurs, owner managers since 1999.
Insitute: Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) is a private university located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It has been awarded “Five Star” rating and “A” grade by the NAAC and UGC respectively.
Eligibility, Application Process, Paper pattern and important dates
- Bachelor’s Degree (full time 10+2+3) in any discipline from recognised university (minimum 50% in final year)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience in running of family business
- Candidates who have done graduation through distance learning/ correspondence/ externally/ open school are exempted.
- Candidates have to register online by visiting the official website.
- Payment of registration fee can be made by credit card (Visa/ Master) or by demand draft drawn in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- Candidates selected for Personal Interview has to register again.
- Candidate should carry the registration fee payable through demand draft in favour of SVKM’s NMIMS payable at Mumbai.
- A Business Aptitude Test for assessment of Quantitative, Verbal, and Logical reasoning skills along with Case Study related questions.
- Exam duration is 90 minutes
- Last date for online registration: April 5
- Call letters for entrance test: April 12
- Entrance test: April 19
- Personal Interview: 19th April after test
- Declaration of 1st merit list: May 3
- Declaration of 2nd merit list: May 17