Acharya Nagarjuna University announces Post Graduate Common Entrance Test‚ ANU-PGCET- 2014 for admissions to PG courses for the Academic Year 2014-15 being offered by Acharya Nagarjuna University Campus‚ PG Centre‚ Ongole and its Affiliated Colleges through ANUPGCET-2014.
Admissions are open in M.Sc, M.A, PG Diploma, Nano-Biotechnology.
M.Sc: Aquaculture‚ Biochemistry‚ Biotechnology‚ Botany‚ Chemistry‚ Computer Science‚ Electronics and Inst Tech‚ Electronics‚ Environmental Science‚ Food and Nutritional Sciences‚ Geology‚ Mathematics‚ Microbiology‚ Nano-biotechnology‚ Oils and Fats‚ Physics‚ Statistics‚ Statistics (QR & OR)‚ Zoology‚ 5 year Integrated M.Sc Nanotechnology
M.A.: Ancient History and Archaeology‚ Economics‚ English‚ Hindi‚ History‚ Journalism and Mass Communication‚ Mahayana Buddhist Studies‚ Political Science‚ Public Administration‚ Rural Development‚ Sanskrit‚ Sociology & Social Work‚ Telugu
Master of Social Work‚ M.Ed‚ M.Com‚ MHRM‚ M.P.Ed
PG Diploma: Ambedkar Studies‚ Yoga for Human Excellence (regular)‚ Yoga for Human Excellence (part time)
5 years Integrated MBA (International Business)
NB:Common Entrance Test for both M.Sc Biotechnology/ M.Sc Nano-Biotechnology & M.Sc Zoology / M.Sc Aquaculture both are eligible for both the courses
- Commencement of sale of applications: 12th Mar 2014
- Last date for receipt of filled-in applications: 10th Apr 2014
- Last date for receipt of filled-in applications with a Late Fee of 660/-: 21st Apr 2014
- Last date for receipt of filled-in applications with a Late Fee of Rs.1320/-: 30th Apr 2014
- Schedule of PG Entrance Tests (Tentative): 02nd – 03rd – 04th & 05th May 2014