Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee has invited applications for admissions to Masters of Architecture (M.Arch) programme for the session 2014-15. The interested and eligible candidates can apply latest by April 21.
The candidates applying for the admissions are required to possess a Bachelors of Architecture (B.Arch) degree or an equivalent degree from a recognised university.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of normalized GATE marks or normalized GATE marks along with an interview and written test.
- For sponsored candidates, the selection will be made on the basis of interview/ written test. Also, experience will be taken into account.
How to apply?
- The candidates are required to apply online by logging on to the official website of the Institute.
- The candidates are required to take a print out of the duly filled and submitted application form and send it to “The Chairman, PG Admissions Office, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee-247667”. The applications should be duly signed and should have enclosures attached along. The forms can be sent either by speed post or registered post.
- Last date to submit the online application forms: April 21
- Last date to deposit the application fee: April 22
- Last date of receipt of printed application form: April 25