Central University of Punjab, Bathinda, has invited applications for admissions to Postgraduate programmes for academic session 2014
PG Programmes are offered in:
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil)
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of Education (M.Ed)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Master of Law (LL.M)
- PG Diploma
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline with 55% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
Selections of the candidates will be done through entrance test and personal interview conducted by the university.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Central University of Punjab http://www.centralunipunjab.com/.
- Candidate have to take out the printout of the completed online application form after submitting it and send the same with required enclosure by registered post to:
Chairman, Admission Committee
Central University of Punjab
City Campus, Mansa Road
Bathinda – 151001
- Start of the online submission of application: April 21, 2014
- Last date to submit the online application form: June 5, 2014
- Last date for receipt of application print out along with enclosures: June 12, 2014
- Online entrance exam will be held on: June 28-29, 2014
- Date of declaration of Result: July 7, 2014