Institute of Mathematics and Applications has invited applications from eligible candidates for admissions to B.Sc (Hons) in Mathematics and Computing and M.A/ M.Sc in Computational Finance. Interested candidates have to send in their applications before May 14, 2014.
- B.Sc (Hons) in Mathematics and Computing: Three-year course
- M.A/ M.Sc in Computational Finance: Two-year course
B.Sc (Hons) in Mathematics and Computing:
The applicant should have passed the higher secondary examination or equivalent with mathematics as a subject. Applicants who have appeared for the higher secondary examination and awaiting results can aslo apply.
M.A/M.Sc in Computational Finance:
The applicant should possess a bachelor’s degree with Mathematica/Statistics as a core subject. Applicants who have appeared for their bachelor’s degree examination and waiting for their results can also apply.
The applicants have to pay an application fee of Rs 150 (Rs 75 for SC/ST candidates) for both the courses, through a demand draft drawn in favour of Director, Institute of Mathematics and Applications payable in Bhubaneshwar.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can obtain the application forms from the official website of Institute of Mathematics and Applications: http://www.iomaorissa.ac.in
- The candidates can also obtain the applications from the institue’s counter from 10:30 am to 4:30 pm on working days or collect it by post by sending the postal charge of Rs 75 along with the applicable application fee.
- Date of availability of application form and prospectus: April 21, 2014
- Last date of receipt of completed application form: May 14, 2014
- Date of entrance exam: June 11, 2014