University of Auckland offers MSA Charitable Trust Ph.D Scholarships 2014
University of Auckland (UOA), New Zealand has invited applications from students pursuing their Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program for MSA charitable trust Ph.D scholarship for academic session 2014.
About MSA Charitable Trust –
Established in 2009, MSA Charitable trust Ph.D scholarships are funded by the MSA Charitable Trust. The main purpose of the scholarship is to fund postgraduate students who are admitted to the Ph.D program at The University of Auckland Business School to undertake research on a topic which is judged by the selection committee to have the potential to impact on New Zealand business and/or business development in a globalizing world.
The scholarship offers up to $25,000 pa. Each scholarship will be awarded upon the recommendation of a Selection Committee comprising the Dean of The University of Auckland Business School (or nominee), the director of The University of Auckland Business School PhD Programme (or nominee) and one other professor from a discipline different from that of the director of the PhD Programme.
- The scholarship will be awarded to a student who has paid the fees, or arranged to pay the fees, for full-time enrolment in a Ph.D degree at The University of Auckland Business School.
- Payments will commence from the doctoral registration date or the date nominated by the Faculty and approved by the Scholarships sub-committee (whichever is the later date).
- The scholarship is open to domestic and international students.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting https://aucklandscholars.communityforce.com/Student/Introduction.aspx.
- Last date to apply: July 1, 2014.