Candidates can see their results on http://cbseresults.nic.in/jee/jee_cbse_2014.htm. It has been officially declared that no score card will be dispatched to the candidate via any postal service. Candidate must directly download their result from the JEE Main website mentioned above.
The entrance exam was conducted through offline mode on 6th of April 2014‚ while online mode from 9th April to 19th of April 2014.
Important points for Result for JEE (Main) – 2014-
- The score card of all the candidates for Paper-I of JEE (Main) – 2014 will be issued online
- This score comprises the actual marks obtained by candidates in Paper-I of JEE (Main) – 2014 along with the status of those who qualify for appearing in JEE (Advanced) – 2014 provided and subject to other conditions of eligibility being met.
- A Separate rank list will be formulated on the basis of score in JEE (Main) – 2014 and normalized score in Class 12th or equivalent qualifying exam.
- 60% weightage will be given to score obtained in the JEE Main 2014.
- 40% weightage will be given to the normalized score obtained in the Class 12th
- This merit list will be declared by 7th of July 2014 for the admission to B.E./B.Tech. and B.Arch./B.Planning (in institutions other than IITs)
- JEE (Main) – 2014 Rank Card will disclose All India Rank (AIR)‚ State Rank & Category Rank with total marks and marks in each paper
- All India Rank (AIR) is used for admissions through Central Counselling Board to NITs‚ IIITs‚ CFTIs‚ SFIs‚ etc.
JEE (Main) 2014 Counseling Procedure-
- Candidates will be able to secure admission based on their preferences and All India Ranks secured in JEE (Main) – 2014 through a counselling procedure.
- The candidates will be asked to mark their preferences on the website for branches/programmes and institutes.
- The verification of documents during the time of counseling will be done pertaining to the information regarding the age‚ identity‚ category‚ state of eligibility‚ qualifying examination‚ etc.
- If any candidate fails to produce any of the required documents‚ he/she will not be considered for admission process.
- Candidates claiming the reservation for seats under the SC‚ ST‚ OBC and PwD Category will be required to produce original certificate issued by the competent authority at the time of counselling.