Notification for eleven new MDP’s The Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM-A) would be offering eleven new Management Development Programmes (MDPs) in 2014-15. Ten new faculties have joined for this since September 2013.
The institute reported that a total of 77 open enrolment Management Development Programmes (MDPs) are being offered for 2014-15. Eleven new MDPs have been announced for the year 2014-15.
Below is the list of the programs-
- ‘Business Dispute Resolution: International and Domestic Arbitration’: It will be co-ordinated by Anurag K.Agarwal
- ‘Doing Busines Abroad’ and ‘Family Business: Organisation, Strategies, Internationalisation and Succession’ will be coordinated by Ajeet Mathur.
- ‘Employee Engagement: A 3D Approach’, ‘Strategic Transformational Training Methodology’ and ‘Industrial Relations: Changes, Challenges and Responses’ would be coordinated by Jerome Joseph.
- ‘Business Turnaround and Organisational Transformation’ and ‘Managing People for Excellence in Healthcare’ will be coordinated by Sunil Maheswari.
- ‘Designing Systems for Developing Internal Talent’ and ‘Leadership Pipeline’ would be coordinated by Biju Varkkey.
- ‘Psychological Assessment and Psycho- Metrics’ will be coordinated by Promila Agarwal
- ‘Enhancing Service Quality in Healthcare’ by Rajeshkumar Chandwani.
Connect, Nurture and Grow-
Reports Ashish Nanda, the director to realise our vision, the institute is following a three-pronged approach of Connect, Nurture and Grow.