- The results were out on Saturday 7th June 2014.
- Of a total of 5.8 lakh candidates, 46,271 have qualified the test for counselling for admission to medical and dental colleges.
- In all, 18,115 candidates have qualified for 15% all-India quota seats, of which 9,716 candiates are male and 8,399 are female.
- A total of 13,605 candidates were shortlisted under the open category. They scored between 682 and 438 marks.
- In the case of OBC candidates, 355 have qualified with the range of marks being 438 to 434. In the case of the 3,404 scheduled caste qualified students, scores ranged between 438 and 295. A total of 671 scheduled tribe candidates scored between 436 and 288.
- The test was held at 929 centres across 50 cities, including one abroad.