VIT University‚ Vellore notifies admissions to its five year Integrated BA‚ LLB (Hons) Programme for 2014 intake.
BA LLB double degree course includes both law and non-law subjects. Non-law subjects include Political Science‚ Economics‚ Sociology‚ History and Psychology.
There will be 10 semesters in the course qualifying for BA and LLB both.
In order to be eligible for the VIT Law School BA LLB (Hons) five-year integrated programme the candidate should qualify for the following-
- Candidates must have cleared Class 12 (or equivalent) with minimum 60% aggregate marks and have appeared in either LSAT or CLAT
- Age limit- The candidate should not be above the age of 20 years as on 1st July 2014.
- The selection process will be on the basis of merit.
- First of all, the students will be screened based on the CLAT/LSAT scores they have obtained
- The candidates who are shortlisted shall be called for a group discussion and an interview which shall be conducted by a Board constituted for the same.
Interested candidates can apply online by filling an online application form on the above website.
Application can be obtained from VIT admissions office at Vellore and Chennai on payment of Rs.600/- by cash (or) Demand Draft drawn in the name of VIT University payable at Vellore to be sent to Director PG admissions (or) Candidates can also apply online.
- Last date for submitting application: 30th June 2014
- Call letter for interview available from: 01st July 2014
- Group Discussion and Interview to be held on: 16th July 2014
- Release of the selection list: 16th July 2014
- Last date for the payment of admission fees: 25th July 2014
- Commencement of the classes: 04th August 2014