Looking for MBE?? Gauhati University, Assam notifies admissions for the two year post-graduate programme in Master of Business Economics (MBE) for Session 2014-16.
Course- the Master of Business Economics (MBE) programme‚ administered by the Department of Business Administration and the Department of Economics‚ Gauhati University is a professional interdisciplinary course of study in Management‚ Finance and Economics.
The program seeks to respond to the changing requirements of the contemporary business economy by providing a more comprehensive grounding of management‚ finance‚ and economics to its graduates.
Candidate is required to fulfill the following-
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate or in Honours / Major subject (if any) from the Gauhati University or any other recognised University (not through Distance mode)
- Those who have appeared in the final semester of the Bachelor’s Degree and awaiting results may also apply provided they meet the eligibility criterion prior to 31st August 2014.
- First of the eligible students will have to appear for a written exam that tests their quantitative aptitude‚ data interpretation‚ general awareness and proficiency in English‚ to be conducted by the Gauhati University.
- Candidates qualifying in the written test will have to go through personal interview and group discussion.
- The final selection will be based on the applicant’s overall performance in the written test‚ group discussion and interview
- In case candidates have appeared for in any of the India level entrance exam like CAT/ MAT/ ATMA/XAT or CMAT and scored marks not less than 75% are exempted from appearing in the written test conducted by Gauhati University. They directly qualify for personal interview and group discussion.
Online application can be made on the official website of the University Website http://www.gauhati.ac.in.