Government law colleges at Thiruvananthapuram‚ Ernakulam‚ Thrissur and Kozhikode and in Private Self-financing Law Colleges of Kerala which have entered into seat sharing agreement with the State Government.
Applications are invited for the Entrance Examination for admission to Three Year LL.B Course 2014-15.
- Candidate seeking admission to the Course should be a Graduate in any faculty of any University in Kerala or of any other Universities recognised by any of the Universities in Kerala as equivalent thereto.
- He/she should have passed the Bachelor’s Degree Examination with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (i.e.‚ 45% marks for all the parts of the Degree Examination taken together)
- However candidates belonging to SC/ST category need only 40% marks in the qualifying examination
- Candidates who are appearing /have appeared for the qualifying examination (regular examination of academic year 2013-14) are also eligible to apply for the Entrance Examination
- Such candidates become eligible for admission only if they produce the Provisional/Degree Certificate and mark lists of all parts of the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
The candidates registered for the examination can download their ADMIT CARDS from the website http://www.cee.kerala.gov.in from 04th August 2014 onwards.
The admit card thus obtained should be brought to the examination hall.
- Online registration from: 19th to 29th July‚ 2014
- Last date for receipt of printout of application: 30th July‚ 2014 (before 05.00 pm)
- The candidates registered for the examination can download their ADMIT CARDS from the website from 04th August 2014 onwards
- Entrance Examination Date: 10th August 2014
Government of Kerala
Office of the commissioner for entrance examinations‚ Housing board buildings‚ Santhinagar‚ Thiruvananthapuram-695001‚ Website http://www.cee.kerala.gov.in