Kurukshetra University announces it admission for Bio Technology for the academic year 2014-15
- Those who have passed 10+2 with Physics and Biology as compulsory subjects along with any one of the three subjects i.e. Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science.
- He/she should have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category i.e. SC category)
- The inter-se-merit for direct admission of the candidates shall be calculated on the basis of marks of Physics‚ Biology and any one of the three subjects i.e. Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science in 10+2.
- Last date of receipt of applications in the UIET Office‚ KUK available form: 4th Aug 2014 up to 04.00 p.m.
- Display of first merit list: 5th Aug 2014
- Fee deposition & reporting: 6th Aug 2014
- Display of final merit list: 7th Aug 2014
- Fee deposition & reporting: 8th Aug 2014
The application forms are available in UIET office or can be downloaded form UIET website http://www.uietkuk.org