Vinoba Bhave University invites applications for admission to the course of MSc in Biotechnology programme for the session 2014-16.The last date to apply is 8th August.
- Candidates willing to apply for admissions should have done their BSc (H) under 10+2+3 pattern of education in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Botany/ Chemistry/ Zoology. They should have acquired 45 per cent aggregate marks in the same. Or
- They should possess a degree in BSc (general) having Botany/Zoology/Chemistry or Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (having Biology in Class 12th). Candidates should have acquired 45 per cent aggregate marks in the same.
The candidates will be selected on the basis their performance in the entrance test as well as interview followed by a counselling session.
- In order to apply, candidates are required to log in to the official website and download the application form, from there.
- The information brochure can be collected from the University Department of Biotechnology at St. Columba’s College Campus, Hazaribag between 8 am and 2 pm by paying Rs 650 in cash or in the form of DD drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribag”, payable at Hazaribag till August 8.
- Last date for issue of prospectus and application form: August 8
- Last date for submission of application form: August 8
- Entrance Test: August 9 (10 am to 11:30 pm)
- Result of entrance test: August 13
- Interview/ counseling: August 16
- Final Result: August 17
- Date of admissions: August 19 to August 23