The final placement recently concluded at the Delhi and Kolkata campus for its program of MBA in International Business program. This year they saw an increase in its average CTC by 15 per cent compared to the last year.
Approximately 85 recruiters made offers for 200 students. Out of the 85 recruiters, 46 were first time maintaining a record of 100 per cent placement record in the class of 2014. The institute witnesses 32 Pre Placement Offers and another 9 offers through corporate competitions across B-Schools.
As per source, the highest domestic CTC stood at Rs. 24 lacs p.a.
IIFT placements 2014
- Compared to the summer placements, consulting had a fair share this time. Finance, which during summers, saw hiring across MNC banks as well as Indian financial services companies, this time sees hiring mainly from MNC banks. The hiring is across profiles, showing IIFT’s maturing as a campus).
- Google, Amazon, Flipkart ruled the domain of E-commerce recruiting from this campus.
- Google started recruiting from the summer placements (2013), and they have continued recruiting from IIFT.
- Two of the Global Top 4 trading firms, called the ‘ABCD’ of Trade, namely, Bunge and Louis Dreyfus offered commodity trading profiles exclusively to IIFTians
- Mid & Senior Management roles were offered to laterals candidate like Senior Manager, Strategy(TATA NYK), and Regional Sales Manager(Sproxil) were offered at IIFT
- Russell Reynolds, among the world’s Top 5 Executive Search Firms hired exclusively from IIFT
- HCL (14), Flipkart (11), Cognizant Business Consulting (9), Goldman Sachs(8), Google(6), Nomura(6), ITC(5) recruited big numbers from the Class of 2014
- The number of International Offers (12) at IIFT increased significantly over the last year. Roles offered were across The Middle East, Africa, Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia
- A variety of roles across domains were offered by Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals (the sunrise sector) giants including 4 Fortune 200 majors. Technology & E-commerce majors viz. Amazon, Google, Nokia, SAP, Flipkart, offered prominent roles across domains.