MBA and PGDM for academic session 2014-15
Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad (IMT Ghaziabad) has invited applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programs for the academic session 2015.
The last date for submitting applications is 24th December, 2014.
- Applicants for the PGDM programs are required to have a three-year bachelors’ degree or equivalent with at least 50% aggregate marks in any discipline.
- Applicants who are appearing for the final-year degree examination can also apply.
- Applicants for PGDM (Executive) must have a bachelors’ degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks and a minimum five years work experience after graduation as of June 30, 2015.
- To apply for IMT Ghaziabad, candidates must be registered for the Common Admission Test 2014 (CAT 2014) or Xavier Aptitude Test 2015 (XAT 2015) or must have taken the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) (from January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2014).
- To apply for IMT Nagpur and Hyderabad, applicants must be registered for CAT 2014 or XAT 2015 or have taken the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) test in February 2014 or September 2014 or have taken the GMAT (from January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2014).
- Other than the entrance examination scores, IMT will also consider prior work-experience as well as academic record and performance during the Communication Test as well as Personal Interview to draw the final list.
- Applicants required to submit their test scores. Candidates are required to update their GMAT/ CMAT Test score, on or before January 10, 2015. IMT will consider the best score before making the final admit offer.
- Applicants will be short-listed for interviews on the basis of one of the following best score out of available test scores: CAT, XAT, GMAT or CMAT (Nagpur & Hyderabad campus).
How to apply-
- Applicant must complete the online application form. There is a common application form for all the four campuses of IMT – Ghaziabad,Nagpur, Hyderabad and Dubai.
- Candidates have to mention their campus preference in the online application form.
- At least two campuses have to be mentioned or maximum of all campus preferences can be entered.
- At the time of the final offer, candidates will be informed about the campus allotted.