Xaviers Institute of Management Bhubaneshwar invites application
Applications have been invited by Xavier Institute of Management‚ Bhubaneswar (Odisha) for admission to following MBA programmes of Academic Year 2015-17
About the College-
Xavier Institute of Management (XIMB) ‚ Xavier University‚ Bhubaneswar was established 27 years ago. XIMB is counted among the leading management institutions in the country and XIMB has been awarded A* grading by CRISIL.
- Candidate must have a three-year Bachelor degree in any discipline or equivalent being the minimum requirement. At least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university is the basic requirement.
- Candidates who expect to complete the final part of their degree examinations by 15th June 2015‚ can also apply Offers of admission to such candidates‚ if made‚ will be provisional and will be automatically cancelled in the event of their failing to complete all the requirements for obtaining the degree before 15th June 2015.
- a) XAT-2015 to be conducted by XLRI‚ Jamshedpur‚ on 04th January 2015‚ or
- b) CAT-2014 to be conducted by IIMs on 16th & 22nd November 2014‚ or
- c) GMAT taken in 2013 or 2014 (minimum score for applying 550)
- d) X-GMAT to be conducted at Bhubaneswar during January 2015‚ by Xavier University Applicants opting for XAT/CAT have to follow XAT/CAT advertisements respectively and apply in time. Registering for XAT/CAT/GMAT is a prerequisite for applying to XIMB‚ if not opting for X-GMAT
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online Applicants also have to fill up the online application form separately for XIMB programme at www.ximb.ac.in
Upon successfully filling the online application form‚ the Payment Advice Form can be downloaded The applicant must take a printout of the same payment advice form and mail it to the Admissions Office‚ Xavier Institute of Management‚ Bhubaneswar-751013‚ accompanied by the proof of payment of application fee (non-refundable).
The Institute will decide the section-wise as well as total cut-off marks which will be used for short-listing the candidates to be called for Written Ability Test (WAT) ‚ and Personal Interview (PI)
WAT & PI will be held in Bangalore‚ Bhubaneswar‚ Chennai‚ Delhi‚ Hyderabad‚ Kolkata and Mumbai Candidates will have to meet their own travel expenses for appearing in the Interview session.
The final selection will be made on the basis of the candidate performance in the XAT/CAT/GMAT/X-GMAT as well as in the Written Ability Test and Personal Interview (which factors in the past academic record and relevant work experience)
The selected candidates will be informed by mail in the month of April 2015 beginning of session 2015-17 the programme will begin by the middle of June 2015 for the first year students. At this time the students will be given a Manual of Policies and Regulations All admission-related queries may be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Last Date for Applying Online: 05th December 2014 (Friday)
- Last date for receiving the application fee: 12th December 2014 (Friday)