Admission Notice for academic session 2014
The MIT Sloan School of Management (also known as MIT Sloan or Sloan) is the business school of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA.
MIT Sloan offers bachelors, masters, and doctoral programs, as well as non-degree executive education, and has over 20,000 alumni globally. Its largest program is its full-time MBA, which is one of the most selective in the world, with students from more than 60 countries every year, and ranked #1 in more subjects than any other MBA program.
MIT Sloan Executive Education invites application for admission to Executive Program in General Management (EGPM) [India – U.S. – Online] for the session 2014
To apply to the program kindly send in the following materials by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the application deadlines:
- a) The completed EPGM application form
- b) A recent resume or a link to your updated LinkedIn profile
Rolling process for admissions-
- Please note that program acceptance is done on a rolling basis; Applicants are accepted on first cum basis.
- For the applicants who need Visa or have to travel to India. To apply earliest possible is recommended as the first module will start in mid December 2014. Early application will allow sufficient time for visa processing formalities and other process and formalities.
- Core Modules: 11th – 13th December 2014 in India
- 12th – 17th April 2015 in Cambridge‚
- MA at MIT Sloan
- 18th – 23rd October 2015 in Cambridge‚ MA at MIT
- Sloan Inter-modular: Online learning & group guided project work
- Elective Modules: 4-5 days of open enrollment courses at MIT Sloan Study Center(s): 9 Month program with a mix of in-person open enrollment courses and online modules
Tution Fee: US $ 33‚000
- Early Application Date: 11th August 2014
- Second Application Date: 15th September 2014
- Last Application Date: 13thOctober 2014