COMEDK PGET is held by Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMED-K). The next exam will be on February 2015.
The Karnataka Private Medical & Dental Colleges Association, in their endeavour to offer an effective, fair and objective testing procedure to determine merit of students seeking admission to the member institutions, have formed “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” (COMEDK).
COMEDK has been assigned the task of organising a common entrance test for the academic year 2014-2015.COMEDK entrance test & publication of test score and rank list will be followed by centralized counseling (Single window system).
- To be able to appear for the examination, the candidates should fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must have successfully passed their MBBS/BDS from an institution recognised by MCI/DCI.
- Applicant must have an internship which should have been completed or is due to be completed by 30th April, 2015.
- Qualifying candidate must have obtained a permanent registration with MCI/DCI or any of the State Medical / Dental Council.
- The COMEDK-PGET 2015 test will have two papers for both medical and dental programmes.
- The test is a multiple question based exam (MCQ)
- Duration of the test is 180 minutes.
- Each right answer is credited with one mark each. No negative marking.
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply online on the official website by filling applications in the prescribed format along with the application fee of Rs 2250 drawn in favour of “COMEDK” from the nationalised banks.
- Online applications available from November 22nd, 2014
- Last date to submit applications – January 3rd, 2014
- Date of COMEDK-PGET 2015 test – February 2nd 2015