Admission Notice 2015
The University of Calcutta , Kolkata announces application for admission to its management programme MBA (Master of Business Administration) Course Admission 2015 .
- Only Honours candidates and/or graduates with equivalent degree need apply the minimum qualifications for admission to the courses is bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) system with Honours in Arts/Science/Commerce etc
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and Technology/Medical Science/Professional courses/or its equivalent from any recognized university
- CAT /MAT /or any other national level admission test Score cut off: 50% (Total) followed by GD and PI The schedule of GD and PI will be notified in this website http://www.bmcaluniv.org and the Departmental Notice Board in the first week of March 2015.
- Total Fee: Rs.16508/- for 2-years (including Rs.10000/- for DFF deposit)
- Request for refund will be entertained only if the decision of discontinuation of the course is intimidated within 15 days of taking admission
Downloaded application forms are to be submitted to the Office of the Dept of Business Management‚ 1‚ Reformatory St‚ Kolkata-700027 enclosing‚ bank draft for Rs.1500/- drawn in favour of Pro-Vice Chancellor (B.A.&F)‚ Calcutta University Admission form to be submitted along with mark sheets from School leaving to latest (attested photocopies)‚ Rs.1500/- Demand Draft in favour of “Pro-Vice Chancellor (B.A. & F)‚ Calcutta University” Caste or any other reservation Certificate (if applicable) To Dept of Business Management‚ University of Calcutta‚ Alipore Campus (6th Floor)‚ 1‚ Reformatory Street‚ Kolkata-700027 (Office will remain closed from 27th September 2014 to 08th October 2014‚
Time of Submission 12.00 Noon to 04.00 p.m.by 27th February 2015