Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) –school of Business Management (SBM), established in 1981 is a private university located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The parent body of NMIMS is Shri Vile Parle Kelevani Mandal.
The institurte has been awarded “Five Star” rating and “A” grade by the NAAC and UGC respectively. NMIMS has also been awarded the ISO 9001:2000 Certification by ICL in 2004 and a “A***” rating by CRISIL.The institute was granted “Deemed University” status by the UGC in 2003 and can hence grant full academic degrees on its students. It has campuses in Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru and Hyderabad.
Admission Notice 2015
Applications are invited by NMIMS-SBM for admission to Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for the session 2015.
- Candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Candidates should have Minimum 5 years work experience in executive or supervisory capacity up to 31st March 2015
- The work experience should be full time experience and should NOT include internships‚ projects‚ training period etc
Total Intake: 120 Students
Written test/ personal interview conducted for E- MBA by NMIMS; or Candidates with GMAT score of 600 & above (GMAT score of last 3 years upto 22nd December 2014 will be considered); or Candidates with score of 200 & above in NMAT 2015 (upto 20th December 2014); and Personal Interview Written Test & Personal Interview.
Fees: The Fees for EMBA is Rs 470‚000/- (subject to change)
- Online application are accepted through the NMIMS website http://www.nmims.edu. Before applying online, read the instructions carefully.
- Online Registration Fee is Rs.1500/-. Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Registration fee drawn in the favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai
- Payment of registration fee can be made by Credit Card (Visa/Master) or by Demand Draft
- Online Registration: 27th September 2014 to 22nd December 2014
- Last date for applying online: 22nd December 2014
- Call letters for Written Test: 30th December 2014(after 05.00 pm) will be made available on the website.
- Conduct of Written Test & Personal Interview: 4th January 2015
- Conduct of Written Test & Personal Interview: 11th January 2015 (Sunday‚ if required)
- Declaration of 1st merit list: 16th January 2015 (on website after 05.00 pm)
- Payment of Fees: 17th January 2015 to 24th January 2015
- Declaration of 2nd merit list (if required): 27th January 2015
- Payment of Fees: 28th January 2015 to 2nd February 2015
- Orientation of Fees: 14th March 2015
- Commencement of Programme: 6th April 2015
- Closure of Admission Date: 6th April 2015