In India, there are various medical colleges that provides medical education. These institutions may vary from stand-alone colleges that train doctors to conglomerates that offer training related in all aspects of medical care.
National Board of Examinations (NBE) has announced the exam dates for All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination (AIPGMEE-2015),
The exams will be conducted in December from 1stDecember, 2014 to 6th December, 2014. (Monday to Saturday)
AIPGMEE is conducted for taking admission to Doctor of Medicine/Master of Surgery/Post Graduate (MD/MS/PG) diploma medical programs offered at government-run medical colleges as well as institutes in all states, excluding the states of Jammu and Kashmir as well as the erstwhile Andhra Pradesh (Telangana and Andhra Pradesh) for the academic session 2015.
- Candidates having MBBS degree/provisional MBBA pass certificate program from an institute (except colleges/universities located in Jammu & Kashmir and erstwhile Andhra Pradesh) recognized as per the provisions of the Indian medical Council Act
- The Candidate willing to apply must possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBA qualification issued by the Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council and have completed one year of internship or likely to complete on or before 31st March, 2015 are eligible to apply.
Application Procedure for AIPGMEE 2015:
- Candidates can apply online 29th August 2014 onwards.
- Application fee is Rs. 2750/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs. 3750/- for general/OBC candidates.
- Fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a credit card or debit card issued by banks in India.