Recognised as one of the 15 centres of Excellence along with the seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), six Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) and Indian Institute of Science (IISc) by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) is the premier institute which started off as an Industrial Engineering institute. It now offers full time Post graduate programs in Industrial Engineering, Industrial Management and Industrial Safety and Environmental Management.
It is located in Powai near Vihar Lake in Mumbai, India and considered as one of the top business schools in India. It is also renowned as one of the top 5 Indian schools for supply chain and IT management.
Aspirants for Postgraduate diploma in Management can now apply to applications for admission released by National Institute of Industrial Engineering. Following courses are two-year full time programmes-
- Post graduate Diploma in Industrial Management (PGDIM)
- Post graduate Diploma in Industrial safety and Environmental Management (PGDISEM)
- The candidates must have a degree in Engineering/ Technology with 60% marks in aggregate and a valid CAT score.
- Final year engineering/ technology candidates can also apply, provided they qualify the above criteria for exams appeared till date. Students appearing for final year exams in 2015 will be permitted to submit their result by September 30, 2015.
- Shortlisted candidate will be called for group discussion and personal interview at NITIE, Mumbai, for the final process of selection.
How to apply-
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply by filling applications online. An application fee of Rs. 1000/- for all candidates except for SC/ST candidates who will pay Rs. 500/-
- The amount can be paid online/ challan through all branches of SBI and ICICI bank.
- Last date for payment of Challan- December 15, 2014
- Last date for submission of applications- December 16, 2014
- Group discussion/ personal interview- March/ April 2015
- Commencement of course- June 2015