Admission Notice 2015
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM)‚ located at Visakhapatnam‚ invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in International Business (IB)‚ International Banking and Finance (IBF) and Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management (GLSCM) offered at Gitam School of International Business (GSIB)‚ Visakhapatnam for the academic year 2015-17
- MBA (International Business)
- MBA (International Banking & Finance)
- MBA (Global Logistics & Supply Chain Management)
- Candidates should have 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade in any Bachelor’s Degree (after 10+2) from a recognized University.
- Those awaiting results of final year degree examinations can also apply Candidates with valid test scores in CAT-2014/XAT-2015/ MAT-(Sep-2014‚ Dec-2014‚ Feb-2015 and May-2015)/GET’15* (GSIB Entrance Test 2015) /GMAT/CMAT – 01st and 02nd tests are eligible apply
- Application Procedure-
- Applicants with valid test scores of CAT-14‚ XAT-15‚ MAT (Sep’14‚ Dec’14‚ Feb’15and May’15)‚ GMAT and GET’15 can apply through GSIB’s application form.
- Application can be submitted online by visiting our website http://www.gsib.org
- Application along with brochures are available at designated centres which can be obtained on payment of Rs.1000/-
- Alternatively‚ the application can also be downloaded from the school’s official website http://www.gsib.org and submitted duly filled-in‚ enclosing a Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- in favour of “GITAM School of International Business”‚ payable at Visakhapatnam Students applying for GET-2015 shall in addition submit a non-refundable demand draft of Rs.500/- along with application form
- Those who seek to take GET-2015 shall submit the filled-in applications by 31st March 2015
- Those shortlisted will be required to take GET-2015 on 5th April 2015.
- Those who seek admission with CAT’14 /XAT’5/MAT-Sep’14‚ MAT-Dec’14‚ MAT-Feb’15/GMAT/CMAT test score candidates: 20th March 2015.
- Those shortlisted will be required to take IB-IO test GD & PI on 04th April 2015 (Saturday) and 05th April 2015.
- Date of GET-2015: 5th April 2015
Admission Notice 2015
As per the notification by Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Applications are invited from eligible candidates for All India Common Entrance Test (PIMS-AICET-PG 2015) for selection of candidates for admission to Postgraduate Courses in Medicine (MD/MS/DIPLOMA) and Dentistry (MDS) for the academic year 2015-16.
- Candidate seeking admission to postgraduate Medicine/Dentistry course should hold MBBS/ BDS degree of recognized University by MCI/ DCI.
- A candidate who has completed one year compulsory rotating internship or is likely to complete the same on or before 31st March 2015 can appear for PIMS-AICET-PG 2015 . For all such candidates will have to submit the documentary proof‚ from the Principal / Dean of the college regarding the likely date of completion of internship along with the manual application form‚ failing which the application shall be rejected.
- A candidate should have obtained permanent registration with MCI/DCI (as the case may be) or any state council; if candidate does not have such registrations‚ he should obtain the same within one month from the date of his/her admission
- Candidates who are previously registered and pursuing/completed the PG degree course or have obtained PG degree‚ are not eligible for appearing at PIMS-AICET-PG 2015
- Candidates previously admitted to PG degree course and resigned/ left the course are not eligible for appearing at PIMS-AICET-PG 2015 Candidates who have completed Medical /Dental postgraduate diploma course or would be completing by 31st March 2015 will be eligible for PIMS-AICET-PG 2015 for admission to Medical/ Dental postgraduate degree in the same subject only
- Download the application form from website http://www.pravara.com
- Fill and send it to university by desired date.
- Also, the prospectus can be purchased from university admissions office or by writing to the Competent Authority‚ Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences‚ Loni-413736‚ Tal Rahata‚ Distt Ahmedanagar‚ Maharashtra following address on payment of Rs.1000/- (for by post add Rs.200/- towards postal charges)
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 1st January 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form with Late fee (Rs.2000/-): 7th January 2015
- Distribution of Hall Tickets from: 8th December 2014 to 9th January 2015
- Availability of Prospectus & Application form on University Website & Commencement of Acceptance of Application from: 25th November 2014
- In case‚ a candidate does not receive Hall Ticket by 09th January 2015 he/she should contact competent Authority PIMS-AICET-PG 2014 by phone at 02422-271475
- Date and Time of Entrance Test Exam: 17th January 2015 (Saturday‚ from 02.00 PM to 05.00 PM)
- Announcement of Results: 19th February 2015 (Result will also be available on http://www.pravara.com at (10.00 a.m. on same date)
- Date of Counseling Medicine: 19th March 2015 (Thursday) and Dentistry: 20th March 2015 (Friday)
- Commencement of Classes MD/MS/Diploma/MDS: 2nd May 2015
University of Calcutta (CU), Kolkata will be conducting Research Eligibility Test (RET), on December 15, 2014.
- RET is an examination conducted for taking admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program in Biochemistry offered in the Department of Biochemistry for the academic session 2014-15 of university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates with post graduate degree in Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences and Physical Sciences are eligible to apply for the exam.
- Application Procedure: Candidates can either download the form from the universities website or can collect the same from the office of the Department of Biochemistry.
- Duly filled application from can be submitted at the office of Department of Biochemistry along with Rs 100/- as application fee.
- Paper Pattern: RET is a written MCQ examination of 1 hour duration which will be held in the department.
- Important Dates:Last date of submission of applications form is December 12, 2014.
Admission Notice 2015
Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association is conducting UPCMET 2015 for admission in MBBS First year 2015-16.
Admission will be done as per the merit list prepared in the manner mentioned by the system on the basis of marks secured in the above UPCMET-2015
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 level examination of UP Board/ISC / CBSE or its equivalent from any recognised board/university with English as a subject‚ securing minimum 50% (40% in case of SC/ST/OBC)
50 % marks on average in Physics‚ Chemistry and Biology (including practical examination) taken together Candidates appearing in 10+2 examination of 2015 are also eligible to appear in entrance test but at the time of counseling they have to produce the passing marksheet of 10+2 examination‚ failing which no allotment of seats will be made
Age Limit: To appear in the entrance examination candidate should have completed 17 years as on 31st December 2015
Nationality: Admission is open to all citizen of India Examination Centres: Agra‚ Allahabad‚ Bareilly‚ Chandigarh‚ Dehradun‚ Ghaziabad‚ Barabanki‚ Jaipur‚ Kanpur‚ Kolkata‚ Lucknow‚ Meerut‚ Muzzaffarnagar‚ New Delhi‚ Patna‚ Ranchi‚ Varanasi
Application form is available on the website http://www.upumcwa.org for download/online submission.
The form duly filled in application form (in case of download) or the confirmation page (in case of online submission) is to be sent through speed post the coordinator‚ First Floor‚ Anand Ashram Complex‚ Rampur Garden‚ Bareilly-243001 along with examination fee through demand draft of Rs.1000/- in favor of UPUMCWA payable at Bareilly Information brochure and OMR application form can be obtained through post from the Coordinator UPCMET-2015‚ First Floor‚ Anand Ashram Complex‚ Rampur Garden‚ Bareilly-234001 by sending demand draft of Rs.1050/- in favor of UPUMCWA payable at Bareilly along with two self addressed stickers Information brochure and OMR application form can be obtained in person from the cash counters of the participating member colleges on cash payment of Rs.1000/-.
Candidates are advised to go through all instructions and also check list as printed on the side corner of the envelop containing application form before finally submitting the application form Write your application form number on the envelop along with your address and then put the duly filled in application form and send it by registered post/speed post
The candidates are also instructed to note the Application Form No. and to keep photocopy of submitted application form along with proof of having submitted the application form for any future reference
- Sale /Online Submission/Download of Application Form Starts from: 15th November 2014 (Saturday)
- Last Date of Submission of duly completed Application Form: 11th May 2015 (Monday)
- Date of Entrance Exam: 30th May 2015 (Saturday‚ time: 09.00 A.M. to 12.15 P.M.)
- Date of Result Declaration: By Second Week of June 2015
- Counselling: After 15 July 2015
As per recent news, India-based multinational company Infosys and the Stanford Graduate School of Business (Stanford GSB) come together to develop an executive education program.
As per the agreement, Stanford Graduate School of Business and senior Infosys officials will together design and deliver a strategic leadership development program, which will be particularly made for the firm’s executives, partners as well as the clients.
According to the Infosys’ official release, the program will incorporate a wide range of business management skills. There will be corporate innovation courses which will guide Infosys in maintaining a balance between business discipline and entrepreneurial spirit.
The programme will be delivered by the Office of Executive Education at Stanford GSB and Infosys officials through in-person and online modes as well as live sessions through distance-learning technology.
Moreover, the programme expects around 200 executive supposed to be a part of this one year part time executive program in groups of 40 during a three to five year period. The executive will be shared knowledge that can apply their learning to the real business related challenges.
Stanford GSB and Infosys have ventured into other Program as well: Stanford GSB offers the Stanford Ignite-Bangalore program on entrepreneurship and innovation at the Bangalore campus of the company which drives to boost economic growth through entrepreneurship and innovation and to help candidates to develop the requisite skills to give shape to their ideas.
The Stanford Ignite program channelizes Indian innovators on how to devise, expand and commercialize their business plans.
AIIMS New Delhi AIPGDEE Notification 2015
AIIMS, New Delhi, has invited Applications for AIPGDEE 2015. AIPG Dental Entrance Exam is conducted by AIIMS to select candidates for admission into PG (MDS) courses in different Dental Colleges against 50 per cent All India quota.
The exam is computer based. The written Test and will be conducted on January 24, 2015.
Candidate should be a Indian national.
Candidate must have BDS degree from a recognised dental college or a foreign degree included in the schedules of the Indian Dental Council Act, 1956. He should also have completed the required period of 12 months pre-registration internship from a recognized hospital on or before March 31, 2015.
Candidates who find themselves eligible for AIPG Dental Entrance Exam can apply it online from the given link: http://www.aiimsexams.org/. The registration will start from November 25, 2014 and will end on December 24, 2014. The cost of Application-cum-Examination fee is Rs 1,000 (Rs 800 in case of SC/ST candidates).
Candidates who comes under PWD (Person with disability) category is exempted from Application cum Examination fee.
Selection of Candidates is based on his/her performance in the All India Post-Graduate Dental Entrance Examination (AIPGDEE) conducted by the institute.
- Last date to Apply: December 22, 2014.
- Last date for making payment of application through challan: December 24, 2014.
- Availability of admit card Online : January 12, 2015.
- Date of AIPGDEE:January 24, 2015.
For more Information you can visit the website http://www.aiimsexams.org/
Master of Finance and Control (MFC) Programme Opens a gateway to excellent career opportunities in Investment Banking‚ Equity Research‚ Wealth Management Corporate Treasuries‚ Core Banking and Insurance. Also, Real Estate and Commodity Markets‚ Financial Consulting‚ Corporation Finance and other emerging areas in corporate sector are open after this course.
Eligibility: Candidates should have Graduate (Under 10+2+3) in any discipline‚ with at least 50% marks from the University of Delhi or any other University recognized as equivalent thereto with Maths/Business Maths at XII level.
Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s Degree in 2015 can also apply;
Reservation: Reservation of seats as per the University rules.
- CAT results will be used for shortlisted candidates for the above programme.
- So a candidates has to appear for the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs (IIMs have no role in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme).
How to Apply
- Application form can also be downloaded from website http://www.mfc.edu
- Only online applications are accepted and there will not be any hard copy application form.
- Candidates can apply online through website http://www.mfc.edu
- The application fee is Rs.1100/- (Rs.600/- for SC/ST) send the application form University of Delhi (Department of Financial Studies)‚ Benito Juarez Road‚ New Delhi-110021.
- Online applications can be made at http://www.mfc.edu from 01st November 2014.
- Online Application start date 01st November 2014
- Last date of online application 25th December 2014 (Mid-Night).
- For further details visit our website http://www.mfc.edu or call at: 24118854 (direct) 24112503).
- University of Delhi
- (Department of Financial Studies)‚ (Benito Juarez Road‚ New Delhi-110021)‚ Website http://www.mfc.edu