All India Council for Technical Education has notified the Second Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) for admissions to Management Programmes for the academic year 2015-16 AICTE conducts CMAT twice a year for facilitating institutions to select suitable students for admission to all management programmes approved by AICTE.
The candidates are given two opportunities to appear in CMAT; first in September‚ 2014 and second in February‚ 2015. The better of two scores will be used for admission for 2015-16
- Graduates in any discipline or Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for 2015 can apply for CMAT online. In case of foreign nationals the eligibility will be as per recognition and equivalent standards notified by Association of Indian Universities.
Online from 6th November 2014 to 5th January 2015 on website http://www.aicte-cmat.in Choice of 3 dates and 3 cities of India for online examination in the order of preference may be entered Allotment will be based on first come first served Actual allotment however will be subject to availability of the slots in a particular city
The detailed merit list will be provided to the respective State Governments for allotting the students through central counseling or otherwise as per their notified admission procedure for MBA and as per Court directives for PGDM In case there is no central counseling‚ scores awarded will be used for admission in the AICTE approved Institutes/University Departments
Test Fee: General/OBC Rs.1400/- plus bank charges as applicable; SC/ST/PD Rs.700/- plus bank charges as applicable.
- Registration window on: 6th November 2014
- Last Date for Online Registration: 5th January 2015
- Print out Hall ticket from: 30th January 2015 Computer based test dates: 19th February 2015 to 22nd February 2015 (Time: 09.30 am – 12.30 pm & 02.30 pm – 05.30 pm)
- Declaration of result: 25th March 2015
- Print out of Score Cards: 25th March 2015 to 25th April 2015