Union Public Service Commission-Combined Defence Services Examination has released applications for admission. Registerations for exams are open.
Courses and vacancies
The following courses are offered to the candidates clearing the examination of combined defense services-
- Indian Military Academy, Dheradun
Vacancies – 200
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala
Vacancies – 45
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad
Vacancies – 32
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai
Vacancies – 175
- Officers training academy
Vacancies – 12
- Interested candidates can look for eligibility criteria in the official notification released by UPSC regarding the vacancies.
The paper will consist of following subjects:
- General Knowledge
- Elementary Mathematics including Arithmetic, Algebra, Trigonometry.
All sections will be of aduration of two hours with maximum of 100 marks each.
How to apply
- Eligible and interested candidates have to apply as per the format prescribed in the recruitment notice mentioned on the official website of UPSC.
- Eligible candidates shall be issued an admit card three weeks before the starting of examination. The e-admit card will be made available on the UPSC website for downloading by the candidates.
Note:- e-admit card will not be send by post.
It is mandatory for all the applicants to provide valid email id while filling the applications.
Application fee is INR 200. The amount can be paid either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI or by using SBI net banking.
Banking with State Bank of Hyderabad/Mysore/Patiala/Travancore by using Visa/ Master credit/ Debit card.
- Last date to fill applications – December 5, 2014. “Pay by cash” option deactivated – December 4, 2014
- Date of exam – February 15, 2015