Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited opens up vacancies. They are recruiting through the Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for promotion of grade of sub divisional engineer under 33 percent quota as per provision in the recruitment rule of sub divisional engineer.
To register for the exam, eligible candidates may follow the process below
How to apply-
- Apply via the website of BSNL.
Log on to the official website of BSNL online
- Create User-
Click on the link “create new user” for online registration. On clicking, system will ask to enter the 10 digit mobile number. On entering the mobile number key of 6 alphanumeric will be sent on the registered mobile number of candidate. Candidates will have to type key received on registered mobile to get access.
- The applicant will now have a registered username and password through which he/she can apply online.
- After filling all the details in the application form online, candidates will take a print out of the application form and submit the signed copy of application form to ADMIN/HR section of concerned SSA/ Unit for onward submission to DGM of the respective recruiting circle; otherwise he will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
The admit card can be downloaded from the website 21 days before the exam.
The applicant must ensure to carry identity card to the examination centre and produce the same whenever required for verification purpose by the invigilator/ centre supervisor.
- Last date to register online- December 13, 2014
- Date of release of admit card- 21 days before the date of exam
- Date of General paper exam- February 15, 2015
- Date of Advance Technical Special paper exam- February 15, 2015