Admission Notice 2015
Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship (XIME) invites applications for admission to 2 Year‚ Full Time‚ Post Graduate Diploma Course of Academic Year 2015-17 to be conducted at Kochi and Bangalore Campuses.
- Candidates for XIME Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) are required to have a bachelors degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST candidates)
- Candidates who are appearing for their final year examination and are awaiting their results may also apply.
- They should have maintained an average of 50% marks in the degree course until that time;
- They should be completing all their degree examinations before 15th June 2015 .Such candidates are required to provide proof of passing the degree exam on with the minimum required marks of 50%‚ latest by 30th September 2015.
XIME Application Form and Programme Brochure may be obtained from XIME‚ Bangalore or XIME‚ Kochi on payment of Rs.1500/- in cash or demand draft (DD) favouring ‘XIME Bangalore’ payable at Bangalore The application form can also be obtained from designated IMS Learning Centers‚ T.I.M.E. Centres or Centers of Career Launchers Application form can also be filled online.
- The application form can be downloaded from the XIME website http://www.xime.org Downloaded form may be filled in and sent along with the registration fee of Rs.1500/- in the form of a demand draft favouring ‘XIME Bangalore’
- Issue of application form begins on 10th December 2014
- Registration for XIME Admission (continued): Applicants desirous of joining XIME at Bangalore or Kochi need to obtain the prescribed application form and register as explained in the earlier section
Candidates should have appeared for the XAT admission test conducted by XLRI In the absence of XAT score‚ CAT/CMAT/MAT score will also be considered Scores of tests conducted in 2014-15 will only be valid Applicants should indicate the XAT/CAT/CMAT/MAT score for the year in the application form (If score is received by then) If score is not received at the time of filling in the application‚ a copy of the score card must be sent by email/post within a week from the announcement of result of these tests Incomplete applications or applications received after 28th February 2015 will not be considered Criteria for Selection i) Academic record ii) XAT/CAT/CMAT/MAT iii) Performance in Group Discussion iv) Performance in Personal Interview v) Work experience‚ if any
- Issue of application form begins: 08th November 2014
- Application form to be filled online from 10th December 2014
- Last date for issue of application from XIME: 28th February 2015
- Last date for receipt of duly filled-in application at XIME: 3rd March 2015