The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras invites applications for integrated Master of Arts (M.A) in Development Studies and M.A in English studies programs for the commencing session 2015.
- Interested candidates must appear for HSEE-2015 and must have also passed for the first time in 2014 or should be appearing in 2015 in any one of the following qualifying examinations:
- The final examination of the 10+2 system which is conducted by the central or state board recognized under the Association of Indian Universities.
- Intermediate or two-year pre-university examination conducted by a board or university recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
How to Apply:
- The interested and eligible candidates may apply online from Wednesday, December 17, 2014 onward. Candidates need to pay the examination fee as applicable, through net banking /credit card /debit card /Indian bank challan that will generate during the application process.
- The examination fee for GE and OBC (NCL) male candidates is Rs.1600/-.
- The examination fee for SC, ST, PwD male candidates and all categories of female candidates is Rs. 800/. Additionally, the service charges of the bank would be Rs.30/-.
The selection of the candidates would be on the basis of their performance in the written test Humanities & Social Sciences Entrance Examination (HSEE) -2015 conducted by the institute.
- The online application process starts on Wednesday, December 17, 2014.
- The payment for examination fee could be made between Wednesday, December 17, 2014 and Monday, January 26, 2015.
- The online application process ends on Monday, January 26, 2015.
- The last date for submission of hard copy of the self-attested certificate of respective category is Monday, January 26, 2015.
- The admit cards can be downloaded from the HSEE website from Monday, March 16, 2015 to Thursday, April 16, 2015.
- The HSEE exam is to be conducted on Sunday, April 26, 2015.
- The results of HSEE exam would be declared on Wednesday, May 13, 2015.