Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences (MGMIHS), releases the exam dates for MGM Institute of Health Sciences Post Graduate Common Entrance exam(MGM-PGCET).
MGM-PGCET is conducted for taking admission to Doctor of Medicine (M.D) and Master of Surgery (M.S) programs offered in constituent colleges in Navi Mumbai and Aurangabad for the session 2015.
- Candidate should have passed final MBBS examination from a recognized medical college or any foreign medical degree, recognized from Medical Council of India and have obtained permanent registration certificate from Medical Council of India or any of the state medical council after completing one year compulsory rotator internship shall be eligible to appear in MGM PGCET-2015 of MGMIHS.
- The candidates who are likely to complete their internship on or before 31.03.2015 are also eligible to appear in MGM PGCET-2015.
- The candidate should obtain minimum 50 percent marks in MGM PGCET-2015 to become eligible for admission to Post Graduate Courses.
- The candidates who have passed their MBBS Examination from Medical College which are not recognized from Medical Council of India shall not be eligible.
Candidate can apply online.
- The application cum examination fee for MGM PGCET- 2015 is Rs. 5500/-.
- After submission of online form, bank challan will be displayed.
- Candidate should take printout of bank challan and pay the required fee in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
- Paper Pattern for MGM PGCET 2015:
- MGM PGCET-2015 paper will be of 3 hours duration containing 300 multiple choice questions.
- Each question will be of single best response objective type with four answer options. Each correct response shall be awarded one mark.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers. Candidate should completely darken one and the only one best response.
- The common entrance test shall be of the standard of MBBS examination and shall cover all the subjects of MBBS program.
- Last date of submission of online application form is December 20, 2014.
- Last date of submission of online application with late fee is December 25, 2014.
- Admit cards can be downloaded from the website from January 14, 2015 to January 18, 2015.
- Exam date of MGM-PGCET is January 30, 2015 (2 pm to 5 pm)
- Declaration of result: upto February 11, 2015.