Notification for admission in B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch/BDS Entrance Exam 2015
Sathyabama University is conducting All India Level Common Entrance Examination‚ Sathyabama University Entrance Examination 2015.
Applications are invited by Sathyabama University‚ Chennai for admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)- 4 years‚ Bachelor of Engineering (BE)‚ Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
5 years Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) programs offered in various disciplines for the session 2015.
Placement: 100% Placement Opportunity; World Class Infrastructure; Admirable Academic Ambience; Excellent Faculty.
B.E (4 years):
- Computer Science and Engineering‚
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering‚
- Electronics and Communication Engineering‚
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering‚
- Electronics and Control Engineering‚
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering‚ Mechanical Engineering‚
- Automobile Engineering‚ Mechanical & Production Engineering‚
- Aeronautical Engineering‚ Civil Engineering.
- B.Tech (4 years): Information Technology‚ Chemical Engineering‚ Biotechnology‚ Bioinformatics‚ Biomedical Engineering.
- B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture) (5 years).
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) (5 years with integrated internship)
For B.E Programs: Candidates should have passed HSC (10+2) from any state board/ CBSE/ ICSE with Mathematics‚ Physics and Chemistry.
For B.Tech Programs: Candidates should have passed HSC (10+2) from any state board/ CBSE/ ICSE with Physics‚ Chemistry‚ Mathematics and Biology.
For B.Arch Program: Candidates should have passed HSC (10+2) from any state board or CBSE with Physics‚ Chemistry‚ Mathematics with an average mark of 50%‚ English as one of the language subjects and should have appeared NATA exam.
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery): Candidate should have passed in HSC (10+2) from any state board or CBSE/ICSE with Biology‚ Physics‚ Chemistry‚ with a minimum aggregate of 60% in Biology‚ Physics and Chemistry (As per DCI Norms).
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam conducted by the university.
- Application Form: Eligible candidates can buy the application form on payment of at the major Post Office and Indian Bank Branches‚ throughout India.
- The list of post offices and Indian Bank branches are available in the university website http://www.sathyabamauniversity.ac.in
- Student can also use online application available at http://www.sathyabamauniversity.ac.in
- Students opting for online application should fill in the application‚ and should verify all the details entered After the verification of the details‚ payment of should be made either by using Net Banking Facility/Credit Cards (VISA and Master)/Debit Cards (VISA and Master) or by challan payment at any one of the Indian Bank branches.
- Filled in applications should be sent to ‘Registrar‚ Sathyabama University‚ Jeppiaar Nagar‚ Rajiv Gandhi Salai‚ Chennai 600119’‚ on or before 24th November 2014.
- Applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected.
- Issue of application form: 24th November 2014 (Monday)
- Last date for receipt of application forms: 28th March 2015 (Saturday)
- Date of Entrance Exam: 19th April 2015 (Sunday)