Master of Finance and Control (MFC) Programme Opens a gateway to excellent career opportunities in Investment Banking‚ Equity Research‚ Wealth Management Corporate Treasuries‚ Core Banking and Insurance. Also, Real Estate and Commodity Markets‚ Financial Consulting‚ Corporation Finance and other emerging areas in corporate sector are open after this course.
Eligibility: Candidates should have Graduate (Under 10+2+3) in any discipline‚ with at least 50% marks from the University of Delhi or any other University recognized as equivalent thereto with Maths/Business Maths at XII level.
Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s Degree in 2015 can also apply;
Reservation: Reservation of seats as per the University rules.
- CAT results will be used for shortlisted candidates for the above programme.
- So a candidates has to appear for the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs (IIMs have no role in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme).
How to Apply
- Application form can also be downloaded from website http://www.mfc.edu
- Only online applications are accepted and there will not be any hard copy application form.
- Candidates can apply online through website http://www.mfc.edu
- The application fee is Rs.1100/- (Rs.600/- for SC/ST) send the application form University of Delhi (Department of Financial Studies)‚ Benito Juarez Road‚ New Delhi-110021.
- Online applications can be made at http://www.mfc.edu from 01st November 2014.
- Online Application start date 01st November 2014
- Last date of online application 25th December 2014 (Mid-Night).
- For further details visit our website http://www.mfc.edu or call at: 24118854 (direct) 24112503).
- University of Delhi
- (Department of Financial Studies)‚ (Benito Juarez Road‚ New Delhi-110021)‚ Website http://www.mfc.edu