University of Calcutta (CU), Kolkata will be conducting Research Eligibility Test (RET), on December 15, 2014.
- RET is an examination conducted for taking admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program in Biochemistry offered in the Department of Biochemistry for the academic session 2014-15 of university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates with post graduate degree in Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences and Physical Sciences are eligible to apply for the exam.
- Application Procedure: Candidates can either download the form from the universities website or can collect the same from the office of the Department of Biochemistry.
- Duly filled application from can be submitted at the office of Department of Biochemistry along with Rs 100/- as application fee.
- Paper Pattern: RET is a written MCQ examination of 1 hour duration which will be held in the department.
- Important Dates:Last date of submission of applications form is December 12, 2014.