Admission Notice 2015
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM)‚ located at Visakhapatnam‚ invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in International Business (IB)‚ International Banking and Finance (IBF) and Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management (GLSCM) offered at Gitam School of International Business (GSIB)‚ Visakhapatnam for the academic year 2015-17
- MBA (International Business)
- MBA (International Banking & Finance)
- MBA (Global Logistics & Supply Chain Management)
- Candidates should have 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade in any Bachelor’s Degree (after 10+2) from a recognized University.
- Those awaiting results of final year degree examinations can also apply Candidates with valid test scores in CAT-2014/XAT-2015/ MAT-(Sep-2014‚ Dec-2014‚ Feb-2015 and May-2015)/GET’15* (GSIB Entrance Test 2015) /GMAT/CMAT – 01st and 02nd tests are eligible apply
- Application Procedure-
- Applicants with valid test scores of CAT-14‚ XAT-15‚ MAT (Sep’14‚ Dec’14‚ Feb’15and May’15)‚ GMAT and GET’15 can apply through GSIB’s application form.
- Application can be submitted online by visiting our website http://www.gsib.org
- Application along with brochures are available at designated centres which can be obtained on payment of Rs.1000/-
- Alternatively‚ the application can also be downloaded from the school’s official website http://www.gsib.org and submitted duly filled-in‚ enclosing a Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- in favour of “GITAM School of International Business”‚ payable at Visakhapatnam Students applying for GET-2015 shall in addition submit a non-refundable demand draft of Rs.500/- along with application form
- Those who seek to take GET-2015 shall submit the filled-in applications by 31st March 2015
- Those shortlisted will be required to take GET-2015 on 5th April 2015.
- Those who seek admission with CAT’14 /XAT’5/MAT-Sep’14‚ MAT-Dec’14‚ MAT-Feb’15/GMAT/CMAT test score candidates: 20th March 2015.
- Those shortlisted will be required to take IB-IO test GD & PI on 04th April 2015 (Saturday) and 05th April 2015.
- Date of GET-2015: 5th April 2015