Admission Notice 2015
GITAM University Vishakhapatnam invites application for GITAM Science Admission Test (GSAT 2015) for admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Science Programmes commencing in the session 2015-16
The UG/PG Science programmes are offered by eight departments of the Institute of Science located in Vishakhapatnam Campus; the course curricula of the programmes are carefully designed to impart wide knowledge in the respective areas of specializations‚ suitable for placements in reputed organizations and for higher studies within and out side the country
Undergraduate and 5-years Integrated programmes
- BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)
- BEM (Bachelor of Environmental Management) 5 Year – M.Sc in Biotechnology (Integrated)
- M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry‚ Environmental Science‚ Applied Mathematics‚ Biochemistry‚ Bioinformatics‚ Biotechnology‚ Electronics Science‚ Food Science & Technology‚ Microbiology & Organic Chemistry Physics
- Selection is based on the performance of candidates in GITAM Science Admission Test (GSAT-2015) to be held at various centers in Andhra Pradesh and other parts of India
- Applications can be downloaded from GITAM website http://www.gitam.edu.
- Applications can be obtained by post‚ from Principal‚ GITAM Institute of Science by sending a request on plain paper giving the candidate’s name with complete mailing address‚ accompanied by Demand Draft for Rs.350/- (inclusive of Test fee Rs.300/-) drawn in favour of GITAM University payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank Request by post will be accepted till 21st April 2015.
- The test fee for Five year Integrated M.Sc Chemistry sponsored by Laurus Labs is Rs.500 Filled in applications along with attested copies of the following certificates and the prescribed fee of Rs.300/- or Rs.500/- as the case may be should reach the Principal‚ GITAM Institute of Science‚ Gitam University‚ Rushikonda‚ Visakhapatnam-530045‚ A.P.‚ India on or before 01st May 2015 Document to be submitted i) Date of Birth extract of SSC/ICSE/CBSE / Matriculation certificate ii) Degree / Provisional Certificate of the qualifying degree examination in the case of candidates appearing for PG programmes. Intermediate / 10 +2 certificate in the case of candidates appearing for UG programmes iii) Caste Certificate issued by appropriate authority for claiming reservation under SC/ST iv) Medical Certificate issued by appropriate authority for claiming under PH category
GSAT-2015 will be conducted in two phases in different test centres as given below and the candidates can appear in one of the phases Last date for obtaining application form from office: 21st April 2015 (Tuesday)
Last date for receiving application form: 01st May 2015 (Friday)
For All PG Programs (Andhra Pradesh‚ Telangana):
- Phase-I: 26th December 2014 to 10th January 2015.
- Phase II: 09th May 2015
For All Programs (Other States):
- Phase-I: 25th March 2015 to 10th April 2015.
- Phase II: 09th May 2015.