Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) at Allahabad has invites applications for admissions in Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program offered in the following courses-
- Computer Science,
- Electronics and Communication
- Electrical Engineering
Applications are invited at the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DEITy) for the session 2014-15.
- The applying candidates must possess master’s degree in relevant branch of engineering/technology with marks not below 60% or CPI 6.5.
- Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in relevant branch of engineering or master’s degree in Science/Computer must have a minimum of 75% marks or CPI 8.0.
- For SC/ST candidate’s eligibility in specified minimum marks will be relaxed by 5% as per the government of India norms.
- The interested and eligible candidates need to submit the duly filled application forms to the institute before the last date of submission of applications.
- The applicants also need to attach a demand draft of Rs.1200/- (for open/OBC category) or Rs.600/- (for SC/ST category) drawn in favor of Director MNNIT Allahabad payable at Allahabad with the application for.
For more details, you can visit the official website of the institute.
- The selection of the candidates would be done on the basis of interviews and/or written examination.
- last date of receipt of the printed and signed application form is Wednesday, December 10, 2014.
- list of candidates for entrance examination would be displayed on Friday, December 12, 2014.
- Date of written examination for: Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering/Electrical Engineering:Monday, December 15, 2014.
- For Ph.D. in Electronics and Communication Engineering: Tuesday, December 16, 2014.
- Declaration of result of written examination: Monday, December 22, 2014.
- Date of interview: For Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering/Electrical Engineering: Friday, December 26, 2014.
- For Ph.D in Electronics and Communication Engineering: Saturday, December 27, 2014.
- Declaration of Ph.D admission result: Monday, December 29, 2014.