Bharati Vidyapeeth University has announced the admissions open for the admissions in PG courses. Eligible candidates may send in their duly filled in application forms for enrollment in the Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) programmes for the academic year starting from 2015.
The courses offered are as follows:
- M.D.S. (Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge)
- M.D.S. (Periodontology)
- M.D.S. (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery)
- M.D.S. (Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics)
- M.D.S. (Oral Pathology & Microbiology)
- M.D.S. (Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics)
- M.D.S. (Medicine & Radiology)
- M.D.S. (Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry)
Candidates must have cleared BDS examination from a Dental College recognized by Dental Council of India.
How to Apply:
The interested and eligible candidates may download the application forms from the official website of the university. The duly filled-in application forms need to be sent along with relevant certificates to Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, Lal Bahadur Shastri marg, Pune – 411 030.
- The last date for submission of filled-in application forms is Januanry 10, 2015 and the entrance examination would be conducted on January 18, 2015.