Examination of Association of Indian Management School (AIMS) to be held on 14th December 2014. Other than CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT and GMAT, ATMA is another national level test which is AICTE authorized and also authorized by MHRD. The tests are for the admission to MBA/PGDM course.
It is both paper based and online based exam conducted in 30 cities across the country.
- The candidate should at least be a graduate from a recognised university.
- The minimum age for appearing for the test set as 21 years.
- Students appearing for their final year examinations can also apply for the ATMA test.
- Duration of the exam: 3 hours
- The paper will consist of six sections which are as follows-
- analytical reasoning skills,
- verbal skills and quantitative skills,
- Subjects will be divided into six sections – two sections in each area.
- There would be total 180 questions, each section comprising of 30 questions.
How to Prepare for ATMA
ATMA measure the skills and aptitude of the student for higher management education. Such an aptitude in a person is developed over a time with diligent practice and hardwork. Therefore, preparation for ATMA is not similar to that of university examinations. Candidates should work on improving the aptitude tests and speed.
- December 14, 2014 (Sunday) – Online Test
- February 8, 2015 (Sunday) – Paper-based Test
- Results will be declared on December 20, 2014 (tentatively)