Oort and Nova Scholarship 2015
It is in news that the Leiden University, Netherlands Invites Applications for Oort and NOVA Scholarships 2015
Details of the Scholarship:
- The Scholarships are for one year, with renewal for a second year conditional on successful completion of the first year.
- For a full scholarship the tuition fee will be reduced to the amount of the statutory tuition fee and student will receive an allowance of up to €11,000 per year for living costs.
- The J.H. Oort and Nova scholarship is for excellent, international (non-Dutch) M.Sc students.
- The Scholarships are intended for students who have a B.Sc degree (or its equivalent) in astronomy or physics and wish to obtain their M.Sc degree in Astronomy (research track) at Leiden University.
How to Apply:
- Candidates must apply for admission to the M.Sc program in astronomy through the online application system.
- The statement should include full contact information and should mention why the candidate satisfies the two conditions of a) outstanding academic merit and b) need for financial support.
- Application deadline: Sunday, February 1st, 2015.